This Privacy Notice has been created in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
Part 1: All visitors to https://www.luluwild.co.uk are promised that:
Asana Leisure Limited will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
Part 1a: Sources of data
All data gathered as a result of your website visit or product/service purchase or visit to our business will be treated as confidential.
All orders or bookings placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
- Subscribe form on site: We collect personal information through our marketing subscription form on our website. Certain fields on these forms are mandatory in order for us to complete the associated transactions. Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Browsers:We also collect data from your browser. This data collection occurs automatically as a consequence of your browser interacting with our servers. This data is captured in logs.
- External parties: We collect personal information from service providers such as Collins (restaurant reservations), DesignMyNight (restaurant reservations),Deliveroo (order delivery service), Wireless Social (Wi-Fi access), Ticketmaster (ticket sales to events), Eventbrite (ticket sales to events) Facebook (Facebook lead forms, contact information for matching), Full Contact (provides additional contact information by matching e-mail address with full contact database, and verifies e-mail addresses are valid), We only receive your information from these services if you give them consent to share it with us.
Part 2: How we use your data
To place an order, make a booking or enter a promotion, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
For our ‘customers’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in stores or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
You will only receive marketing emails if you have opted into the service, either via our booking system or our subscribe form.
You can opt out of these messages at any time by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the unsubscribe link in the bottom of every email.
We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
Accordingly, Asana Leisure Ltd would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
For people who have registered on our website but haven’t yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at email@example.com Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
Part 3: How long will you keep my data?
We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
Part 4: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to: Asana Leisure Limited, 21 Wainwright Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5TH
Part 4a: GDPR
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have determined that we have the following legal bases to collect and process personal information of users who are in the European Economic Area (EEA):
- Legitimate reasons: Data is processed for legitimate reasons and interests. This may be in order to complete contractual obligations such as making booking reservations at our restaurant, or selling online tickets to events; or to enhance the services and marketing communications we provide you. When partaking in these activities we have followed the law to ensure that our legitimate reasons to not infringe on your rights. Therefore we consider the interests of all parties involved, and ensure safeguarding when processing data. We also ensure that there is an opt-out option for all communication methods. These include an unsubscribe link or by contacting the company at email@example.com.
- Legal Obligation: We ensure all personal information of data collected meets the legal obligations ensuring data is opted-in and stored safely and securely.
Part 5: Cookies
Currently cookies are used on Luluwild.co.uk to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before & remarketing purposes.
For further information on cookies please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
Part 6: Disclaimer
If Asana Leisure Ltd provides links to other services, AsanaLeisure Ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Asana Leisure Ltd reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part 7: Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of Asana Leisure Ltd and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Other Asana Leisure Ltd graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of Asana Leisure Ltd. Asana Leisure Ltd trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with Asana Leisure Ltd in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Asana Leisure Ltd.
Part 8: Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority and Asana Leisure Ltd data protection representative.
The details for the latter are:
Data Protection firstname.lastname@example.org
Asana Leisure Ltd, 21 Wainwright Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5TH